WEDDING WEEKEND PACKAGE
We are truly honored you are considering our venue for your wedding day! This former sulky horse barn has been in our family since 1946, and we are excited to share it with you.
As a family, our goal is to help make the wedding you’ve always dreamed of come to life. With that being said, the following amenities are included in your wedding weekend package to help make the planning and execution of your wedding day as simple and smooth as possible.
Couples have exclusive access to the entire Home Farm Barn which includes the rustic 6,100 square-foot Great Hall, beautiful and bright 1,600 square-foot Gallery, intimate 3,000 square-foot Stables and 2,400 square-foot outdoor Veranda.
VENDORS & SERVICES
• Onsite, day-of wedding coordinator
• Licensed and insured bartender
• Professional DJ/sound technician for ceremony and reception
• Trolley service to and from the venue for the duration of the event
• Parking attendant to direct on-site parking
• Bagged ice for beverages
TABLES & SEATING
• 250 white garden chairs
• 22 6-foot round tables
• 5 8-foot rectangular tables
• 2 7-foot rectangular tables
• 1 sweetheart/cake table
• 1 antique serving table
• 2 large wooden spools
• A comfortable Tack Room for the bridal party to prepare for the ceremony
• Modern, indoor restrooms with city water and city sewage
• A large food prep area with a preparation table, sink, and commercial refrigerator
• Elevated loft space with panoramic views of the Great Hall
• Custom, rustic bar
• Wooden arbor
• Two large wooden chandeliers for hanging greenery
• Two wine barrels
• Wooden photo display
• Large “cheers” signage
• Use of historic tractors for decoration
WEDDING WEEKEND RATE
The three-day, wedding weekend package is $9,900 (which includes a DJ, day-of coordinator, bartending services, trolley service and the other amenities listed above).
The $1,000 security deposit and a $1,000 reservation fee are required at the time of signing to reserve the date of your event. The reservation fee is not refundable in case of cancellation. Pending the event takes place as planned, this fee will be applied to your rental payment. The $1,000 security deposit is in addition to the venue total but will be refunded within three weeks after the event as long as no damages are found to the venue.
Prices subject to change January 1, 2023.